Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fitness Festival

Kya won her heat in the 100 yard dash at the Fitness Festival. Underneath all those accessories is a pretty fierce competitor!
Therin took 2nd or 3rd in his heat in the 100 but pretty easily won his heat for the 400.
I also competed in the Fitness Festival. The marathon was cancelled; so I didn't run the relay but did run the half on a whim....beat my best time by 6 minutes (1:48:25)! The weather was actually perfect conditions for running....cool and overcast once the rain stopped. Travis and the kids actually missed me running because they thought I'd be running slower-I was happy to surprise them! There are some cool pictures on Adam Mueller's website from the race. Click on "client login," "Fitness Festival," then bib #471 for access along with your email address. Fun times!

1 comment:

Granny said...

It sounds like you had a great day of fitness! Proud of each of you. Travis, in two years you better make a showing!