Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Guidebooks

Liz asked me what I was going to do next week when the kids are at camp? Hmmm.... I thought, I don't know. Last night, as all of you Wisconsinites were probably tucked in bed, I poured over guidebooks. Hopworks Urban Brewery definately a place to check out; among the great beers is a play structure for kids! Brewfest is coming up at the end of the month; we'll have to see if we can get a babysitter for that and check it out. We've started a list of things we'd like to do while we're here: Mt. St. Helens Mt. Hood Oregon Coast Multnomah Falls I think we'll decide what we're going over the weekend today. Thanks Jacqui and Brian and Ashley for the guidebooks. Julie, are you proud?

3 comments:

TAV said...

The Japanese garden is beautiful, and don't miss the wonderful bookstore, Powell's.

alisha e. said...

ummmm, maybe I'll visit this weekend instead;)

JulesB said...

Finally! Hope you're having fun making plans...